le Go Mobile Expo
When you hear the word “expo” you might be thinking of the normal lineup – exhibits, demonstrations and maybe some talks to fill in the empty space in between.
At this year’s Go Mobile Expo, expect all of the above and even more. In addition to the normal expo-y things that will be going on, Go Mobile will also be offering an AppCity zone where mobile apps will take center stage. All you mobile app developers will be able to showcase the apps that you’ve painstakingly built and designed.
It’s like a cat show, but for apps.
Unlike cat shows and fashion shows where you’re normally not allowed to touch the cats or models, as a consumer, you’re allowed to test out the app and interact with the developers. If you’re an app developer, you’ll have the chance to meet and mingle with people from the industry and potential clients.
If you’re done looking at apps but want to bask in more geeky tech things, be sure to check out these sessions:
· iLearning Sessions: Talks and briefings for mobile developers and those interested to explore this exciting area in the seminar area.
· Topics samples: ‘Build An Android App With Zero Programming Knowledge’, ‘Why HTML5’, ‘How to Market Apps’, ‘Building Android Apps’, ‘Building IOS Apps’, ‘Windows Phone 7 programming’, ‘Augmented reality programming’
· GoMobile Connect: A fun networking event in the evening that connects the mobile ecosystem to developers.
· An online directory of local mobile developers will launch at GoMobile – exclusively for AppCity participants.
· A specially printed edition of GoMobile Malaysia booklet of local mobile developers will be distributed at GoMobile 2012.
· A specially commissioned video that promotes participating local mobile developers will premiere at GoMobile.
These are just a few of the sessions that you’ll be able to catch during the Go Mobile expo – there will be more!
Check out GoMobile at http://www.gomobile.my/apps-city/apps-city-details/